When uploading an invoice to Bill One, you can also attach other related documents. This is useful when there are delivery notes or other supporting information.
*Be sure not send invoices together with their related files, as the other files will not be digitized.
Related files must meet the following conditions.
- No more than 5 files per invoice
- Max. 25 MB per file or 30 MB for invoice and related files combined.
- Follow the instructions here to select an invoice → Invoice sending (upload)
Go to step 3 and select the PDF data for the invoice.
- Click the paper clip icon.
- Click "Drag and drop files in here or click to upload" and select the related file data you want to send.
The related file name will appear below the invoice file name.
- Click "Submit".
The invoice and related files will be sent.